Monday 26 February 2007

Enuka

i haven't done this yet and this is as good a time as any. Want to say Enuka was the person who got me to start this blog. she didn't force me to do it, mind, she didn't even tell me to, all she did was constantly tell me about her blog, and recommend i read it, which i did, and the rest, as they say...
so here's three happy cheers for Enuka (one for the inadvertant prod, one for her birthday which i responded late to, and one for her finally agreeing to date me to the exclusion of all others - she wishes!)
by the way enuka is one of the few friends i made in nysc orientation camp. she's a pretty nice girl, screwed up in her head and mostly honest about it that's why i like her, and she's about the world's worst flirt. she, incidently, happens to know my big sister, which put a stop to the initial sparks that had flown between us. i had had harboured this secret desire of an illicit affair with her till i realized if we did have an affair there was no factor to make it illicit. but then i'm digressing. anyway, enuka got me involved in more things than i thought i'd be. she had me cooking beans for my platoon, giving the girl who eventually won ms. nysc lessons on catwalking ( i got her number so i can't complain), she gave me this nickname that still gives me goosebumps all over my body whenever i hear it, and then i got to meet her whole crew (she had this clan made up of females fanatic to her Cause - don't ask me WHAT her Cause was though it seemed to include dissing guys, using guys and fooling guys, in that order). now i'm digressing again. the point is enuka is a wonderful personality and i'm not just saying that because i'm expecting something from her for my birthday on the 22ND of APRIL. she has a loving heart, wonderful, if volatile spirit and distinct perspective on every imaginable topic. whatever she does, whether conducting the beans- making team at camp (which she did very well) to parrying amorous advances from our instructors at the FRSC club (which she did very rudely) she's about the sweetest most sincere person you're likely to meet. she even helped me sign my name in when i was late for community development. oh sh**, i hope the Z.I doesn't read this...

2 comments:

Stuck in my throat said...

My Darling Ozaveshe,
All this for me? I am touched.

S.H.E said...

nonso l guess u av lots of tins goin on 4 u.gud 4 u. enuka sounds like fun,wld luv to meet her sometime.l8r