These days it's been difficult for me to write anything.
It's not like stuff doesnt happen to me. A lot actually has been happening but putting pen to paper (finger to keyboard) proves a little difficult. It's been a week I blogged. A week or two. Stuff has happened in that time. And even between posts.
Stuff that has happened in recent times:
1. Met a neighbour (female, obviously) On friendly terms with her. Invited me for lunch at her hosue a couple of times. Wonder why I didnt know her before. She cooks a mean stew.
2. My nephew (baby F) has gone thru these baby stages - screaming his head off when hungry, getting hungry all the time, screaming his head off when bored, screaming his head off when angry, screaming his head off while everyone else sleeps and just plain screaming his head off. Now all this afects me very much because this little guy stays in our house now. Yep, his mom, my sis, has moved back in the meantime (her husband is on a trip and will be back in 2,3 weeks) so our house is full of baby things. For someone so small he does manage to have a huge wardrobe and customized accessories.
3. Getting extremely dissatisfied with work. Its been about 8 months in this firm and I havent acheived any of the following:
i) Outstanding accolades for a job well done
ii) stupendous wealth
iii) additional professional qualification (any profession would do)
iv) Mind Boggling fame
v) Hot sizzling affair with a member of staff
So i'm thinking of leaving. To a place where i'll get criminal sums of money for minimum work done.
4. Re established a fledging relationship with ?????. (I know she reads this blog so I'm putting this for her benefit)
5. Desisted from sleeping in the nude (due more to the prevalence of mosquitoes in my room than moral or ethical considerations)
6. Have stayed away from alcohol, almost totally. Drunk very responsibly for three months, er, except at my above mentioned neighbour's house on one of those aforementioned dinners (why the hell am i writing like a lawyer?)
That seems about all, come to think of it. Not so much I know, but on the upside, at least I've been busy.
Talk to you later. I need to get on with work.