Wednesday 30 May 2007

the pen is mightier

you want commitment

take a look into these eyes...

do they promise
only Hurt
and Hate
and Lies?

do they tell you
that your Pain will be supreme
do they make you afraid
to dare
to dream?

I do not need to say
"I love you"
because I do

or that I want to be with you
because you know that too

I chronicle my feelings for you
before we drift apart
when I cannot speak my mind
I write my heart...

don't ask
what I cannot yet afford
don't pre-empt
my pen
is
mightier
than your Word

9 comments:

dScR?Be said...

Oh mehn................. some hawt deep stuvs!!!!!!!! Gosh dude, I knew it!!!! lmao!! Awwwwwwwwww... we gatta talk son, gosh I'm sooo nosy. Okay maybe I'll control my desire 2 call u 4 gist....
Take it easy u hear, u know just be very real and very open with dis girl u love. Don't try 2 play her oh!!! U know what they say - hell hath no fury like a woman scorned....

Stuck in my throat said...

you love her?does she realise it?because,it makes no difference if she knows it and doesn't realise it.So work hard to make her realise it.

The Cunning Linguist said...

reply to stuck in my throat: who loves who? It's just words man...

Stuck in my throat said...

to Chukwunonso: geraway u!I find it amusing that boys never want to be seen as emotional...e no go kili u.We write what is in our heart, whether or not we want to admit it.

Anonymous said...

i agree wiv u "stuckinmathroat". letting out ur feelings dont make u less of a man (contrary to popular opinion!!) Nice deep read

ozaveshe said...

to anonymous and stuckinmythroat: Hmmph! tell that to the marines

dScR?Be said...

Gosh nonso... stubbornesss

Anonymous said...

Just so u all know.... vesh finally confessed dat ze poem is meant 4 mi!!! so u can all uncross ur fingaz now!!! ....Tee

ozaveshe said...

to anonymous: oh geez, you just had to blow my cover. I told six other chicks the same thing...